Start learning autonomous robotics with a pack of 4 Robobo units.
Long service life
3D Printed Accessories
You will have access to the following material
Robobo Developer App
Getting Started Manual
Technical SpecificationsBase specifications
- Size (folded): 92x172x200 mm
- Size (unfolded): 170x172x200 mm
- Weight: ~700 g
- Battery: 5000 mAh LiPo Rechargeable
- Certification: CE, FCC and RoHS
- Bluethooth firmware update
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 1 Micro USB port for charing battery
- 8 infrared sensors
- 4 motor encoders (2 on the motor wheels, 1 in the PAN motor, 1 in the TILT motor)
- Battery level
Common smartphone specifications available in Robobo:
- 2 DC motor in the wheels (150: 1)
- 1 DC motor for TILT movement of the smartphone holder (1000: 1)
- 1 DC motor fot PAN movement of the smartphone holder (150: 1)
- 7 color LED lights
(Smartphone not included)
- 2 high-res cameras
- 3D gyroscope
- 3D accelerometer
- 3D magnetometer
- Tactile screen
- Light sensor
- High-Res LCD screen
- Flash light
All the products offered in our online store are physical, and they are manufactured by Manufactura de Ingenios Tecnológicos S.L. (Mint S.L.)
Product purchase details:
- Once the purchase is in the basket, the customer must fill the billing information and indicate the shipping address.
- The next step is to select the payment option among the available ones: credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- The shipment is carried out through the company Nacex. Our sales service will contact the customer to send the tracking number.
- The delivery time is approximately 2 to 10 business days from the date of purchase.
- – For any questions during the purchase process or during the wait for the product, the customer can contact our sales department through the following email: email@example.com
For more consular information, please visit our website at “Purchase Conditions”