It includes 4 single Robobo units and private access to the Robobo educational portal where you will have a complete set of STEAM teaching units that guide any teacher to introduce autonomous robotics to students. Learning activities for students are also included.
Moreover, this pack includes a set of 3D printed accessories and all the CAD files of new accessories we have created that improve the learning experience, and that can be customized by students.
Specifically, this pack includes:
- 4 Robobo base
- 4 USB cables for battery recharging
- 4 User manuals
- 3D printed accessories (4 pushers + 4 pen holders)
With this unit, you will have access to the following material:
- GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Robobo app
- Robobo developer app
- ROBOBO EDUCATIONAL PORTAL
- STEAM teaching units private access
- 3CAD files to customize 3D printed accessories
- Robobo ScratchX extension (specific Robobo Scratch blocks)
- Robobo Scratch programming manual
- Sample projects to start with autonomous robotics
- ROBOBO WIKI
- JAVA Android libraries and documentation
- ROS libraries and documentation
Recommended age: Over 8 years.
All the products offered in our online store are physical, and they are manufactured by Manufactura de Ingenios Tecnológicos S.L. (Mint S.L.)
Product purchase details:
- Once the purchase is in the basket, the customer must fill the billing information and indicate the shipping address.
- The next step is to select the payment option among the available ones: credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- The shipment is carried out through the company Nacex. Our sales service will contact the customer to send the tracking number.
- The delivery time is approximately 2 to 10 business days from the date of purchase.
- – For any questions during the purchase process or during the wait for the product, the customer can contact our sales department through the following email: email@example.com
For more consular information, please visit our website at “Purchase Conditions”